Nothing has a quicker, more dramatic impact on your writing than improving your ability to write dialogue. But many writers find themselves stuck in a loop of clichés, stilted language, and boring exchanges.
Now, that all changes!
In Dialogue Made Easy, learn The Simple Rules of Writing Outstanding Dialogue. Once and for all, you’ll know exactly how to craft conversations that will entrance readers and add new excitement, emotion, and power to your writing.
You will learn:
- When to use dialogue in your story
- How to use dialogue to set mood, build suspense & move your story forward
- How to test your dialogue before you send your story out
- How to handle slang, cussing, accents & dialects
- The mechanics of proper punctuation
- And more