Teresa Funke embodies the modern artist/entrepreneur. She is the owner of Teresa Funke & Company, Victory House Press, and Bursts of Brilliance. She is the award-winning author of seven novels for adults and children based on true stories from WWII, and the author of Bursts of Brilliance for a Creative Life, both the book and the popular blog. She is also a nationwide speaker offering keynotes and presentations and a popular writing consultant.
Teresa has 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur and community catalyst. Her innovative programs and boundary-pushing talks challenge her audiences to change their view of how life and business should be led.Visit her speaker page to learn more about her one-of-kind Bursts of Brilliance™ talks or her motivational keynotes.
Visit Teresa's You Tube channel to watch her popular writing videos or to check out her playlist, "Great Ideas Giveaway," in which Teresa shares business ideas for artists and creatives that they can take and use in their own models.
Teresa also served as co-host for the World Positive Thinkers on-line radio show and the on-screen host of the video series, The Write Series.
Teresa believes strongly in supporting local and national non-profits devoted to supporting youth, education, and the arts. She is the mother of three amazing young adults. She is also an avid theater goer, reader, and old movie buff. She tries to vacation in a new country or state every year.
Teresa Is Also:
- A firstborn
- A Leo
- Her Strength's Finder Strengths are: Ideation, Maximizer, Activator, Input, and Futuristic
- Her Enneagram is: 7 w 6 SP
- Her Myers Briggs is: ENFJ
- Her Four Tendencies Type is: The Questioner
- Her DISC style is: I/D
- Her Chinese Zodiac: Goat
- Her Love Language is: Quality Time
- Her Fascination Factors are: Rebellion and Prestige
- Her Sparketypes are: primary: Advocate; shadow: Maven; anti: Essentialist
- And she'll take just about any personality test and loves to hear about your results!