In this masterclass, produced through my partner, Writing Blueprints, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to be willing to open yourself up and share your personal experiences.
- How sharing your life’s triumphs, struggles and lessons can have a major impact on the lives of your readers.
- How — and when — to share your personal story in fiction, nonfiction and poetry.
- How to know which parts of your personal story will be of interest to readers.
- How to deal with fears and concerns about family and friends and what they will think.
- How to overcome the fear of being judged when you put your true self forward.
- How to handle feedback and criticism of your personal stories.
- How writing about your personal story can have a deep impact on all your writing — even when it’s not based on your own experiences.
- Why sharing your authentic self will transform your passion and joy for writing.
Purchase includes the 90-minute masterclass, a PDF of the slides, and a workbook to help you implement the tips.