It occurred to me the other day:
- If I’d been more focused all these years, I could have written 20 books, not just 8.
- If I’d been more organized, I might not have let so many potential prospects slip away.
- If I’d been more structured, I might have launched more of those great ideas I’ve had.
- If I’d been more diligent, I might have earned more money.
- If I’d kept my nose to the grindstone more, I might have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
- If I hadn’t focused so much on my family, I might not have been able to write such believable characters.
- If I hadn’t taken time for all those coffees and lunches, I might not have met all the great partners, colleagues, and friends I have now.
- If I hadn’t leapt from one idea to another, I might never have come up with all the unique products, programs, and services I’ve created.
- If I hadn’t been so diligent about my daily exercise, I might have ruined my health and body.
- If I hadn’t traveled and played and read books and helped with charities and listened and shared and observed and meditated, I might never have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
Guess it’s a good thing I did it my way. And you?
If you like this post, please share